Following government instruction as a result of the current COVID-19 emergency that we face together, DC Lane is taking the following action:
1) Our office on Mutley Plain will be closed to the public for general activity as of 09:00 on 24th March 2020 and will re-open when it is appropriate to do so.
2) The business remains operational and we can be contacted via telephone, email, web request and through our Facebook page during usual working hours – as our team is working remotely.
3) A notice will be placed at the premises, on our website and in all other appropriate locations with instructions on how to contact us in the event of an urgent enquiry. Our contact details are at the bottom of this email.
4) All tenants who rent a managed property should contact us via the methods mentioned in the event of a maintenance issue. We actively encourage all contact of this type in order to minimise risks to health and safety, however non-urgent maintenance may be delayed if it not considered essential work.
5) If there are items required from our office, please make contact via the methods mentioned to make an appointment and we will be able to arrange this.
6) All clients are encouraged to make contact with us to discuss any particular or personal concerns or for further clarity and advice, we are here to help.
7) Relevant updates will be emailed and added to our Facebook page over the coming days.
Finally, our business fully supports the measures being taken and we hope you will all join us in acting responsibly and minimising all person to person contact in the coming weeks.
Please stay safe.
Helen, Dan, Amy & Emily
The team at DC Lane